All his desires were fulfilled or He couldn't understand that....

Translated
Original Hindi: Jagdish pant
A small skinny boy of age around ten or twelve. Every botton of the shirt that he had worn were all broken. One could easily count his ribs wrapped under his skin. With a innocent look in his eyes and a sweetness within his voice he requested every devotees going to the temple , "please take flowers for God ! God will fulfill your desire."
After buying flowers of five rupees, I asked him, "Do  you ever offer flowers to God  to fulfill your own desire? Do you ever pray ?"
With a smile he answered,"what more can I ask ! The Almighty already fulfilled my desires. He is the reason all the devotees like you come to this temple everyday. I am able to sell all the flowers of my basket each day. What I need more ?"
"Where is your home ? What do your father do ?" I asked him curiously. "The hill down the road, we live there. My father runs a small shop around the corner. Due to Almighty's grace we have quite a good business there. Our family can live happily.
I couldn't understand that all his desires were fulfilled or He couldn't understand that he can have any other desires being under the huge pressure of poverty and helplessness .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Babaji left us all in teary eyes....

he ran away to his room and .....

worry of hearth