when i slipped off mud everyone laughed,but......

Rains ...rains brings happiness for some while it may a matter of concern . It gives farmers a glimpse hope for a brighter season while for flooding areas it brings chaos. But in case of children , they don't seem to have any concerns. They love to play in water filled pods...get dirty in mud.

this morning while i was literally running to catch the bus to my college trying to catch my breath, i noticed a bunch of boys in their school uniform playing in mud pod . I stopped there for a moment , don't know why but i just stopped . they were seemed very very happy. all of sudden a boy slipped and drenched all over with mud. his friends all started laughing..
Soon everybody jumped into the pod and got messy , I was shocked seeing that scenario..A flash back of my my childhood hitted my mind.
I was in class 3 or 4 at that time , I used to read in a small school located in a middle of rice fields. In rainy season it was very difficult to reach there as the road was a kacha one. 
Me and my friends used to take shortcuts in between the rice fields while coming back from school. But one fine monsoon day, the shortcut turned into life learning lesson for me.

That day while returning, we were all in hurry , literally running to home. As the Almighty decided my boot slipped and I fall in mud. Friends with me started to laugh at me as I was covered with mud. That day I realized that never to run on muddy path.

But this was not the lesson I was talking about . While I was sitting in the mud and everyone laughing , I noticed a hand reaching towards me, to help me to stand and to grab me out the mud. The helping hand was of the so called most wicked boy of my school. He was known for his mischieves . 
At that exact moment I realised , what ever you may be on the outside but you must have a good heart within.

I grabbed his hand , he dragged me out. He helped me wash of the mud from my uniform at a hand pump present near.

       Thanks for reading the story , if you like it do share and follow me for many more story coming ahead .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Babaji left us all in teary eyes....

he ran away to his room and .....

worry of hearth